Re: help needed - pam_mysql/x86_64

On 23 jan 2008, at 19:08, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:

Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
[...]I am not sure if this is the reason of the failure, but looking at the logs I have noticed that - on this architecture only - after the %configure stage I get (quote from config.h)
    /* Define to 1 if OpenSSL library is installed */
   /* #undef HAVE_OPENSSL */
while the other builds lead to:
   /* Define to 1 if OpenSSL library is installed */
   /* #undef HAVE_OPENSSL */
Scratch the above, I am already too tired. Success builds have
/* Define to 1 if OpenSSL library is installed */
#define HAVE_OPENSSL 1

  Manuel

It seems to try to use pkg-config to get a list of openssl libs. (- lssl and -lcrypto). Maybe adding that to the BR helps?

Ruben