Bugzilla problem

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jan 25 15:58:31 UTC 2008

Hi!

On 23.01.2008 15:38, Tony Molloy wrote:
> I've installed the latest bugzilla from epel-5 on CentOS-5. It appears to be
> working OK from what testing I've done.
>
> However I have 2 problems.
>
> 1.   When I run testserver.pl I get the following
> [...]
> 2.  On the top of the login page I see the following.
> [...]
> Is this just an apache mis-configuration

Seems nobody can't or doesn't want to (¹) reply. I'd suggest you ask on
bugzilla specific forums and mailing lists for help; I suppose chances
are bigger to find help there. In case there is a problem with the EPEL
packages please file them in bugzilla.redhat.com, then you'll reach the
maintainer of the bugzilla packages in EPEL.

CU
knurd (who never ever looked at the bugzilla package)

(¹) -- your post is not really on topic on this list; but also not
completely off topic and there is no epel-users-list, so it was IMHO
fine to post it here