livecd-tools for EPEL

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 25 20:31:14 UTC 2008

Andy Gospodarek wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 04:02:19PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> A test package is available at
>>
>> http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/livecd-tools-013-1.src.rpm
>>
>> I have done some tests on this myself but any additional feedback is
>> welcome. You need RHEL 5 or compatible rebuild.
>>
>> Rahul
>>

> So RHEL5 live CD/DVDs can now be made?  If so, nice work Rahul!

Yes but there isn't support for installation to hard disk since that
requires a newer version of Anaconda which is only in Fedora. Most of
the patches to do the backport was done by others. I am merely doing
some basic packaging.

If anyone can do some testing and let me know if things work well, that
would be very helpful.

Rahul