rt3 for EPEL

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Tue Jan 29 16:34:44 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm interested in the rt3 for EPEL project. I'm trying to understand who
exactly is working on this and what the current status is. And
obviously, trying to understand what I can do to help move this project
forward.

Packages wishlist for rt3 is maintained in another page than the main
EPEL wishlist.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/WishList/rt3
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/WishList

 From the main wishlist, the maintainers of the following packages have
been mailed, but they either didn't answer or the wishlist page wasn't
updated :
   perl-Apache-Session
   perl-Cache-Cache
   perl-Cache-Simple-TimedExpiry
   perl-Class-Container
   perl-Class-MethodMaker
   perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder
   perl-Devel-StackTrace
   perl-Exception-Class
   perl-GnuPG-Interface
   perl-HTML-Mason
   perl-HTTP-Server-Simple-Mason
   perl-IPC-ShareLite
   perl-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon
   perl-Mail-GnuPG
   perl-Module-Versions-Report
   perl-Regexp-Common
   perl-Sort-Versions
   perl-Test-Deep
   perl-Text-Wrapper
   perl-Time-modules
   perl-Tree-Simple
   perl-Want

The maintainers of the following packages don't participate in EPEL :
   perl-Calendar-Simple
   perl-TermReadKey

Does anyone want to co-maintain them ?

The following packages are missing from the main wishlist :
   perl-capitalization
   perl-Class-ReturnValue
   perl-DBIx-DBSchema
   perl-ExtUtils-AutoInstall
   perl-HTML-Scrubber
   perl-Test-NoWarnings
   perl-Test-perl-Critic

Shall I add these packages to the main wishlist ?

What are the next steps ? Is there anything I can do to help ?

Regards,
Xavier