Re: Do you want to be part of the EPEL steering committee?

2008/1/29 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:04:58 -0700
> "Stephen John Smoogen" <smooge gmail com> wrote:
>
> > I didn't know there was an empty seat. I can volunteer my time for
> > this at this point.
>
> I will second smooge's self nomination.

By the way, could someone give me some tips (as in hey dumb-ass why
havent you read this and  this most obvious that)on 'replicating' the
build system with plague. I need to make a set of EL-3 ones and I
might as well experiment on my own first to see what the work load for
this would be.