Re: Refactoring up-imapproxy

Tim Jackson wrote:

[discussions re packaging of up-imapproxy]

For the record, I went with the Fedora packaging for now (with minor tidy ups), not least because upstream has "imapproxy" as the name of its suggested init script. It's all a bit inconsistent, but I have already been in contact with upstream to request that they consider making it more consistent.

Tim