plague-client

Any reason why plague-client is not in EPEL?  The SRPM from Fedora 7
seems to build just fine on EL5... I don't see it in the wish list
though, nor really any mention of it on the mailing list.

I must be missing something obvious here; seems like someone would have
added it by now (I'd be happy to do so as well) :)

Ray