Re: EPEL/Schedule in the wiki

On 14.06.2008 17:18, Xavier Lamien wrote:
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info <mailto:fedora leemhuis info>> wrote:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Schedule looks heavily broken
    since the wiki migration. As this page and its subpages afaik have
    not been updated/used much in recent months I'm wondering if it
    makes sense to just remove them? The only information that are
    really of interest are on
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/NextTestingStableMove --
    that thus needs to be moved somewhere else.
hum...there's still some tasks which need to be discuss (i.e build system patch for koji).
 a merge of these page or something like that would be better.

Maybe. but seems Smooge tracks the stuff somewhere else. Thane I'd say it's better to track it only in one place, to avoid duplication and confusion.

Cu
knurd