Re: puppet 0.24.2

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

I'm sure you all appreciate people are running *enterprise linux* for a reason, and do not want to bother with package foo like this like if it were Fedora.

Breaking user configuration shouldn't be done in Fedora updates either.

This isn't about Fedora. This doesn't concern Fedora.

I just wish I could count on the Enterprise Linux branch - with or without EPEL and/or subscriptions and/or a toll-free number - to be more stable, so that there's actually a good (and valid!) reason to use it.

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip