Re: Gearing up to start maintaining EPEL packages.. any pointers?

On 03/21/2008 07:58 PM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Good Alaskan Morning!

I'm getting a centos box to care and feed for as part of my day job, so I have a legit reason to spend 'quality' work time maintaining EPEL variants of some of the Fedora packages I use and maintain currently.

Anything specific I should read up on with regard to EPEL before I dig in?
Beyond the links at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL?

I'm specifically looking for information on not screwing up EPEL branch initialization, cvs and plague usage.
The Howtos on wiki.centos.org might come in handy, too, butI think that the links you've mentioned should be enough.

/me hoping to see istanbul arriving in EPEL and reiterating the offer to do the monkey work for that