Re: Gearing up to start maintaining EPEL packages.. any pointers?

On 03/21/2008 10:49 PM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy nobugconsulting ro <mailto:wolfy nobugconsulting ro>> wrote:

    istanbul-0.2.2-6.el5.i386.rpm

the resulting istanbul when installed actually works? building it isnt the issue. its ending up with an istanbul that can actually do anything.
Yes, it does[1]. Otherwise I would not have insisted in having it in EPEL

[1]My collegue (he was the victim forced to use it) claims that he could not record more then 10 frames. I did not yet have the time to verify.