Re: Broken dependencies in EPEL - 2008-04-20

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:35:19 -0700
chris stone gmail com ("Christopher Stone") wrote:

> I thought for sure I marked this as a dead.package.  Was there
> something else I needed to do?

Yeah, when a package thats already been pushed needs to be removed, you
need to notify the epel_signers-list fedoraproject org to remove the
package. :)

Sorry for the delay here... I marked this post to reply to a while ago,
but got behind on email. ;)

In any case, I have removed the src.rpm for the package, so it should
be removed in the next push.

Sorry for the hassles.