Re: RFC: Meeting Times

12:30 - 00:00 I think...roughly.  My schedule varies a lot week to
week, depending on what my team is doing.  Wednesday's are probably
the worst days now though.  For me, time early in the morning (bad for
Left coasters) or later (after 21:00) is probably best for me.
(Assuming I did all time conversions correctly).  It's really a
crap-shoot though.  If we decide on a new time, I'll try to attend
more.  Wednesday's are killing me because I am off-site nearly every
Wednesday.

stahnma