Re: RFC: Meeting Times

On May 7, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

The Wiki page on meeting times states that the EPEL weekly meetings
are to be held at 1800 UTC during winter hours and 1700 UTC during
summer DST hours. However, its not clear which DST system to use
(different countries and regions use different DST times). The second
problem is the 1700 UTC slot is currently used for a different group.

What I would like from each board member is what their working hours
are (sicne we are around the world) and then if 1600,1800,1900, 2000
UTC works best for them during that time.

Jeff_S:

1500-0000

1800  Y
1900  X
2000  Y
2100  Y
2200  Y
2300  Y

Wednesday and Thursday are generally bad meeting days for me.

-Jeff