Re: Wednesday Meeting: Change of Time 1600 UTC?.

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 09:14 -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Jeff Sheltren <jeff osuosl org> wrote:
> > On May 19, 2008, at 9:53 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> >
> >> This is the last call on moving the meeting time to 1600 UTC which is
> >
> > This time doesn't work well for me, but if that's best for everyone else, go
> > for it.
> >

> I have only heard from 2 of the board members. A +1 and a -1. That
> comes down to a 0 :). I need answers from quaid, etc before I will
> make any change.

I'm +1 to 1600 ... BUT, I am perhaps more flexible than others.  At the
very least, I'm not restricted in IRC usage from work. :)  I also do my
darndest to make EPEL work part of my $dayjob, as it is for many of us
whether you work for Red Hat or not.  But I want to remain flexible for
those who may have more restrictions and stuff.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41