EPEL Meeting: 2008-05-21 1600 UTC * NEW TIME *

Due to some scheduling issues, we are going to try and move the EPEL
meetings to Wednesday 1600 UTC in Fedora Meeting. We will try to find
a time where a super-majority of the SIG/Project board together

Agenda:

 I) Old Business
  A) Packages in waiting
    1) asterisk
    2) other?
  B) Build system move to koji?
    1) Do we have an intern?
    2) FUDcon hackathon?
  C) Other?
II) New Business
  A) RH Summit Talks
    1) Stahnma?
    2) Quaid?
  B) FudCon work
  C) Are we a SIG or a Project?
      In order to better organize ourselves, what part of us is a
      Special Interest Group and what part of us is a Project.. and
      how do we better organize ourselves.
  D) Elections for board?
      1 year terms?
      when to when
      who gets re-elected first?
  E) Updating Documentation for WIKI move.
III) Open Discussion

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux