Re: sponsorship from RH ?

On 05/25/2008 10:19 PM, Balint Cristian wrote:
The big issue with the confusion is that Fedora's bugzilla is Red
Hat's bugzilla. So if I want to push an EPEL bug I report to "redhat".
If I want to report a fedora bug.. I report to "redhat". This is one
area where Red Hat's brand squashes Fedora's brand in people's minds.
Squashes it dead. People will equate EPEL == Red Hat for many
reasons.. but that is the one that stands out in my mind the most.
(next to epel-devel-list redhat com versus fedoraproject.org or some
such thing).

Hmm ... moment, i might isnt EPEL ment to be an extension for RHEL ?!
I mean quite realated and ment as an extension for commercial RHEL, or isnt it ?
EPEL contine pachete provenite din FEDORA si care functioneaza in RHEL. Iar 99% din maintaineri (inclusiv eu) testeaza folosind Centos.

wolfy (care e si un mic developer Centos, nu doar Fedora sponsor)