Re: Wiki Pages that need love

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:27:21AM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> Anyway, consider this a go-ahead to make the changes you listed.
> Thanks a million.

Most is done.

Instead of removing completly the wishlist, I rewrote
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/WishList
to merely point to fedora wishlist with eome additional info.

I am waiting for the formal acceptance of
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_a_Fedora_package_in_EPEL
to remove the corresponding entries in other pages and use links  to
that page instead.

In the end I readded the SIG page since the removal was controversial
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/SIG
although I really don't get what and who this SIG covers.

--
Pat