Re: page renaming ideas

On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 02:49:45PM +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:

> There are other pages, here are my proposals:

Are other SIG members on fedora-wiki-list?  We've been discussing how
we are all interacting on automating page changes (and links in, etc.)
using wikibot.

There is a git repo (gitwikirename) that everyone here should be able
to commit to.  What we do is update the pipe-separated values (.psv)
file for EPEL.  Any questions on that, ref. fedora-wiki-list.

- Karsten
--
Wade, Community Gardener
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org