Re: page renaming ideas

On 04.11.2008 20:30, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 02:49:45PM +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
There are other pages, here are my proposals:
Are other SIG members on fedora-wiki-list?  We've been discussing how
we are all interacting on automating page changes (and links in, etc.)
using wikibot.

There is a git repo (gitwikirename) that everyone here should be able
to commit to.  What we do is update the pipe-separated values (.psv)
file for EPEL.  Any questions on that, ref. fedora-wiki-list.

I'd be glad if the wiki guys could consider to work on this
as the "New Organizational Schema" for the wiki made it a whole lot harder for me to follow what happens in certain areas of the project (like EPEL).

CU
knurd