Temporary Leave of absence

Due to a recent death of a co-worker/manager, my time available to
EPEL is going to be curtailed for the next 2 weeks as we begin to
rebuild things. Could someone run the next 2 EPEL meetings?

Thanks.

An item that needs to be looked at is if we need to have elections or
change of board membership. I am not sure that it is needed for a SIG,
but it could be.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux