Today's Meeting

Today's meeting was short and a few topics were discussed.  I feel
like we discuss the same items each week without a lot of movement,
but I know we all have other stuff to do (me included).

The only new assignment is a SOP for orphaning  packages in EPEL.

If nobody volunteers to pick up this assignment, I'll grab it after
Thanksgiving.

stahnma