Re: Wiki Pages that need love

On 14.10.2008 20:56, rob myers wrote:
On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 14:24 -0400, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 14.10.2008 20:03, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 14.10.2008 17:49, Patrice Dumas wrote:
<snip>
The list contains corsepiu, which according to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/ContributorStatusNo
doesn't want to be a EPEL Contributer
He's listed as owner for perl-Test-Taint and perl-Params-Validate in
EPEL-4.
Ahh, that explains it.

I was unable to track down the request for the EPEL branches in
bugzilla (they aren't on the review request) but I do see that rmyers is
the owner of the EL-5 branches.
I remember that corsepiu once accidentally was assigned as owner for a
few epel packages. Maybe that (without purpose) was not fixed properly?
Perhaps he wants the EL-4 branches as well?

I'm not particularly interested in supporting EPEL-4 branches, but am
willing to do so if there is a need.

It seems perl-Test-Taint and perl-Params-Validate never have been build for EPEL4; so I'd say I just ask corsepiu to orphan those two, then everything should be fine again afaics.

Cu
knurd