Meeting via Email: Subject 1 Time for meetings

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:53:05 UTC 2008

Currently EPEL is set to meet every week at Monday 1500 UTC. This is
0800 US/Pacific, 1100 US/Eastern, 1600 Western Europe time (during
summer hours).  It will move to being an hour later soon.

Does this time meet enough people's needs? If we move it later we will
run into other meetings, but can use #fedora-meeting-2 for that.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux