Re: EPEL meeting summary/minutes - 2009-07-31

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 12:41:30PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Dealing with incompatible upgrades. (any new ideas or suggestions?) (smooge-21:01:29)
> Wiki pages cleanup. (smooge-21:14:01)

There is some information missing about how it will be dealt with
incompatible upgrades. Afaics they should be avoided, but if they can't,
they should be announced, pushed to testing, announced again and then
pushed to stable. I am not sure, whether there are any recommendations,
about which pain is acceptable until an incompatible is ok.

Regards
Till