Installation of Openjdk in RHEL 5.2

We need to install Eucalyptus for cloud computing on RHEL 5.2.

It has OPENJDK 6 as a prerequisite.We are refering the following site for installation

We are able to create the EPEL repositry and also it connects to the server.but is not showing the OPENJDK 6.

While using the command line we get the following message....

[root xenred rajesh]# yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk-
Repository epel is listed more than once in the configuration
This system is not registered with RHN.
RHN support will be disabled.
epel                      100% |=========================| 3.4 kB    00:00
epel-debuginfo            100% |=========================| 2.6 kB    00:00
epel-source               100% |=========================| 2.8 kB    00:00
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
Examining java-1.6.0-openjdk- java-1.6.0-openjdk - 1:
Marking java-1.6.0-openjdk- to be installed
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package java-1.6.0-openjdk.i386 1: set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.7) for package: java-1.6.0-openjdk
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.7) is needed by package java-1.6.0-openjdk

Kindly guide us for installing openjdk 6 in RHEL 5.2 using EPEL

Rajesh Malavade

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.