Re: to bump or not to bump

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Tuesday 03 February 2009, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:

Current bump to 0.85 was mainly triggered by the release of RHEL 5.3 and integrated a few changes which
were commited by Ville to CVS, were not yet included in any version
built in koji but about which he told me in a private mail that might be
good to include.

No strong opinions here, but in this particular case I would have personally put it to EPEL as 0.85-3%{?dist}.1. "3" for the reasons outlined by others, and .1 appended because it's actually a bit ahead of Fedora's 3%{?dist}.
Thank you all for your advices. I have followed Knurd's/Ville's suggestions and bumped released to 3.1

   manuel