Re: Alpine-2.0 for RHEL-4

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

I saw that alpine-2.0 is in for RHEL-5 but not for EL-4. Is there a
reason as it not working?

Shouldn't be.  I just haven't any EL-4 boxen to test, but if someone else
would be willing to do that, I'd be happy to build it.

I built it out of CVS via mockbuild last night and tested it on our
boxes. Worked for me. Need an 'official' one to say it really works.

Just curious, if you select, for instance a pdf attachment to view in alpine
does it display or do you get a file not found error? When I do that the pdf
viewer opens but I get a file not found error.

If this works for you, does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com