Re: next testing -> stable move for EPEL4 and EPEL5 prepared, details inside

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Hi all!

I prepared the next testing -> stable move for EPEL4 and EPEL5. I plan to actually do the move on 20090212 at around 06:00 UTC.

If one of your packages is in the attached "tobemoved-(s,)rpms-{4,5}"
list and you don't want it moved please tell me soon or it'll be to late
soon.

Hi,

Maybe hold out fwwm? It is a brand new EPEL package so probably should be in testing a little while first. Also, I only see it for EL-4, we should probably wait for the version in EL-5 so they can go in together.

Thanks,

Adam