meetings and some issues

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Mon Feb 9 17:43:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 10:34:15AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> - How can we get better communication between EPEL and RHEL? ie, the
>   recent packages they put in 5.3 without notifying or even providing a
>   higher evr. ;(

Also have some questions on this one.  I just submitted an EPEL only
package (no Fedora branches and devel is dead.package'd).  This package
is included in Python 2.5 and newer already so it was suggested that I
file bugs to have Obsoletes added to the python package in Fedora and
RHEL6.

I assume there is a RHEL6 target in bz for internal folks, but I don't
have access to it.  How should situations like this be handled?  I
filed it against RHEL 5.5 and just mentioned what I wanted done.  We'll
see what happens. :)

I'll keep my eyes open for a meeting date...

Ray