Re: meetings and some issues

Michael Stahnke wrote:
I was working with the perl sig a while back on at least generating a
report of what perl modules where in EPEL and what was missing.  I
forgot who I was working with, but it's in the archives and I'll look
again when I get back to it.  Anybody is welcome to help there.  I can
tell you that about 60% of the 'missing' packages in EPEL from my
server team's perspective is perl modules.

Perhaps you're thinking of this (from Chris Weyl):

http://perl.biggerontheinside.net/packages/

Paul.