Websites and things

A while back I mentioned that EPEL should be listed on the front page
of the Fedoraproject wiki.  I filed a ticket with the web
infrastructure folks (#1139) to make that happen.

Also, when clicking around on the wiki, EPEL is not listed as a SIG,
nor a Sub-project.  Which are we?  I get confused about these terms.
Either way, we should be listed on at least one of those.

I am requesting input and discussion.
Thanks
stahnma