Re: moving to Koji

On Feb 25, 2009, at 7:12 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

With the koji upgrade on the weekend support was deployed for external repos. this enables building of EPEL in koji. I have set up some tags and targets for doing EPEL scratch builds. right now you can scratch build to dist-5E-epel and dist-4E-epel. there is an issue i need to work around with EL-4 the old hack we used to provide a kernel to ppc doesnt work. I am working on a
solution to that.

Dennis, this is awesome, thanks for your work on getting EPEL cured of the plague!

-Jeff