meetings and some issues

Jeff Sheltren jeff at osuosl.org
Wed Feb 25 19:40:06 UTC 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> Since we haven't had an epel meeting in quite a while, I would like to
> revisit the idea of a new meeting time. Perhaps we could setup a table
> in the wiki for people to fill in and choose the best time that way?
> Or perhaps someone would like to suggest a time?

Yes, I think it's important for us to meet more frequently than we
have been, at the very least to keep things fresh in our minds :)

Can we setup a Doodle poll or something similar to find a time that
would work for people?  I'd like to get at least the steering
committee members decided on a time, and others that are interested
are of course welcome to participate.

-Jeff