Re: meetings and some issues

On Feb 25, 2009, at 18:08, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Jeff Sheltren <jeff osuosl org> wrote:
On Feb 9, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

Greetings.

Since we haven't had an epel meeting in quite a while, I would like to revisit the idea of a new meeting time. Perhaps we could setup a table
in the wiki for people to fill in and choose the best time that way?
Or perhaps someone would like to suggest a time?

Yes, I think it's important for us to meet more frequently than we have
been, at the very least to keep things fresh in our minds :)

Can we setup a Doodle poll or something similar to find a time that would work for people? I'd like to get at least the steering committee members decided on a time, and others that are interested are of course welcome to
participate.

I am usually good in the afternoons. Mornings have become problematic.

Me too. I'd like something after lunch and before dinner given an absolute choice. CST.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux