Re: Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2009-01-06

On Wednesday 07 January 2009, buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:
> Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL testing/5: 47
[...]
>     rpmdevtools-5.3-2.el5

I sent mail to epel-signers_members fp o 10 days ago notifying them that this
package needs to be in the stable EL-5 repo no later than at the time RHEL
5.3 is released, and it doesn't hurt to push it there earlier.  I never
received a reply, and the package is still in testing.  Is someone taking
care of it?

(No, I don't know the RHEL 5.3 release date, but have heard "January").