Re: Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2009-01-06

On 10.01.2009 22:03, Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Wednesday 07 January 2009, buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:
Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL testing/5: 47
[...]
rpmdevtools-5.3-2.el5

I sent mail to epel-signers_members fp o 10 days ago notifying them that this package needs to be in the stable EL-5 repo no later than at the time RHEL 5.3 is released, and it doesn't hurt to push it there earlier. I never received a reply, and the package is still in testing. Is someone taking care of it?

Someone can afaik (correct me if I'm wrong) only be dgilmore, as he's the only one that can do pushes right now (hence I didn't reply to your mail). Or have the (permission?) problems been fixed?

CU
knurd