Re: Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2009-01-06

On 11.01.2009 17:08, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:31:29 +0100
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
On 10.01.2009 22:03, Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Wednesday 07 January 2009, buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:
Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL testing/5: 47
[...]
Someone can afaik (correct me if I'm wrong) only be dgilmore, as he's the only one that can do pushes right now (hence I didn't reply to
your mail). Or have the (permission?) problems been fixed?
You are correct. I talked here at fudcon with dgilmore and we are
looking at fixing/finding a work around for that issue. ;(
A stable push didn't happen at the first of this month due to New Years
and dgilmore being busy being a new father. ;) I think we can do one soon here... Thorsten: Perhaps you would have time to get it ready and dgilmore
could push it?

Prepared with the words: "When the actual move happens is not decided yet, but it's likely 3 to 6 days from now; dgilmore (hopefully, as I didn't talk to him yet) will announce the exact date and time over the next few days."

Denis, hope that was okay for you ;-)

CU
knurd