Re: ppc build failed due to unresolved deps 'crash'

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 09:41:32 am Adam Stokes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having in issue building out a package for EPEL b/c of a failure
> to resolve crash as a dependency on PPC. Short from removing the
> depend from the spec file is there a way to resolve this?
>
> Thanks,
RHEL only supports server in RHEL4 and RHEL5   there are no client packages.
so if the package is only Shipped in the Client spin it will never exist for
ppc.  so you need to either build without that functionality.  or if you cant
ExcludeArch ppc

Dennis