Re: [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

On Thursday 02 July 2009 09:22:35 am Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:43:28 -0500
>
> Jon Ciesla <limb jcomserv net> wrote:
> > That's not right.  Has the address changed?
>
> Yeah, its now: epel-releng

but this is not at all where things should be getting sent.  epel-
releng lists fedoraproject org is per https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-
devel-list/2009-June/msg00088.html  or using trac. I guess that change was not
made as clearly as it should have been.

> I was hoping there could be an alias setup to forward it to the new
> one, but I guess not. ;(
>
> Also, I really think we should start using trac for this sort of
> thing. ;)

trac is perfectly fine also.