Re: Is something funny with mock build group?

Michael A. Peters wrote:

I think I'll dump the root cache and try again and investigate further. Weird.

OK - something is mis-behaving on my system.
I've now had it fail outside of mock and succeed in mock.

which, btw, probably rules out bad blocks because mock is on its own partition and the failure outside of mock was identical to failure inside (failure to properly regenerate configure script).

1 complete pass of memtest shows no errors, I'll just let it go for several, but could a mis-behaving kernel mod cause something like this?

Maybe I'll boot into an older kernel and see if things go better after memtest runs awhile.