Re: current orphan packages in EPEL

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 02:03:21PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> fakechroot

I took this one in EL-5 only (not EL-4).

> freetennis

I think this one should be removed.  Dead upstream.

> sqlite

Bit surprised at this one ... sadly I don't have time to
look after it.

> vpnc

I took the Fedora branch of this one, but can't really give
it enough time so I don't want to take any more branches.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v