Hunspell

Hello,

I'd like to suggest the Hunspell Fedora package to be included into EPEL. It's a spell checker for complex languages and is the default spell checker of OpenOffice.org and Mozilla Firefox 3 & Thunderbird.

I've been looking for a Hunspell package for CentOS 5 without success and unfortunatly I'm still not skilled enough to build or rebuild the package myself.

Thank you,

Luiz A Brandao Jr