Re: Script to identify source of RPM

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Manuel
Wolfshant<wolfy nobugconsulting ro> wrote:

> Where should bug reports go ?

I could make a proper fedorahosted project if that's seen as valuable.

The first bug is fixed in the latest version, I found that one - it's
due to a change in how unknown keys are handled (rather than lumping
them into one category, it now makes a new category for each unknown
key).

The second one is quasi-taken care of - it doesn't puke anymore, but I
think it's a hack.

Another bug in the old version was that it didn't work on RHEL4, first
because I used a function to make signatures easier to work with from
yum, and second because python 2.3 doesn't know what rsplit() is :(

I have this in a fedorapeople git repo,
git://fedorapeople.org/home/fedora/jstanley/public_git/keychecker.git

It's also at http://jstanley.fedorapeople.org/key_checker.py