Re: Script to identify source of RPM

Jon Stanley wrote:
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Manuel
Wolfshant<wolfy nobugconsulting ro> wrote:

Where should bug reports go ?

I could make a proper fedorahosted project if that's seen as valuable.
By all means, please do. Your script is an ex-ce-ll-en-t idea (and thank you for implementing it).

The first bug is fixed in the latest version, I found that one - it's
due to a change in how unknown keys are handled (rather than lumping
them into one category, it now makes a new category for each unknown
key).
I confirm that, it does not die any more

   Manuel