EPEL and koji

Hi all,

I think i have bodhi ready to push EPEL content.  so after the stable push on
Friday i am going to shut down plague forever.   There will be a buildsys
outage for EPEL while i run the final commands to import the epel content into
koji.  after the outage you will nee dto do a cvs up in the root of your
checkouts  to ensure that make build will send builds to koji and not plague.
I will send a reminder before starting and another when done.

Dennis