Re: Websites and things

On 01.03.2009 08:51, Karsten Wade wrote:

Another thing we can influence with wiki editing.  First, our pages
are in Fake/Nested/Structuring, making them hard to find and search
for.  They need to be in categories, such as [[Category:SIGs]].  On
that page, an entry needs to be made.

Just saying ... anyone interested in doing that?  Learning how to do
it?  I can help, I just don't think I can be accountable for it being
completed.

My problem with that layout is still not solved: How can I watch all EPEL pages (*including* new ones as soon as they got created) with that structure?

Right now that's easy: I'm subscribed to the rss feed and simply watch for EPEL/.

CU
knurd