Re: Nagios upgrade

Michael Stahnke wrote:
Mike, if you take the two streams of packages idea, I'd offer to help
co-maintain since you'll have twice the work.  Updates for two
versions doesn't sound all that fun to me.

I like the idea of nagios 3 in EPEL too.
Just a note though, maintaining 2 nagios packages in EPEL probably means maintaining 2 versions of some other packages that depends on nagios. I didn't check which one yet.

Regards,
Xavier