Re: fakeroot, fakechroot in EPEL 5

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 08:59:16AM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> fakeroot:
>   debootstrap-0:1.0.7-2.el5.src

I think that it should be right for debootstrap. Besides, it would certainly
not be a problem to update debootstrap to (at least) the version in lenny (to
have a possibility to bootstrap newer debian versions), so it would match
the fakeroot/debootstrap combination in fedora.

As a side note lkundrak is the maintainer in EL-5, I am a co-maintainer.

--
Pat