libsmbios, firmware-tools, firmware-addon-dell

I'm going to update libsmbios, firmware-tools, and
firmware-addon-dell, in both epel branches, to make use of the BIOS
payloads being published on linux.dell.com/repo/firmware/.

However, only some of the packages are complete and built.  I have to
deal with a failure on EL4 before making further progress on these.
Please don't sign and promote any of these to testing until I can
finish up and report back.  Should be sometime this weekend.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch